Mount Washington, in New Hampshire, is the highest peak in the Northeastern United States at 6,288.2 ft and the most topographically prominent mountain east of the Mississippi River. The... Wikipedia
- Listing: North America isolated peaks 6th, US most prominent peaks 59th, U.S. state high point 18th, New England Fifty Finest 1st, White Mountain 4000-footers 1st, Ultra
- Location: Sargent's Purchase, Coös County, New Hampshire, U.S.
- Parent range: Presidential Range
- First ascent: 1642 (first recorded)
- Easiest route: Hike, ride cog railway, or drive via Mount Washington Auto Road.
- Data source: DuckDuckGo