Steven Victor Tallarico, known professionally as Steven Tyler, is an American singer, best known as the lead singer of the Boston-based rock band Aerosmith, in which he also plays... Wikipedia
- Born: Steven Victor Tallarico, March 26, 1948, New York City, U.S.
- Other names: The Demon of Screamin'
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, musician, television personality
- Years active: 1970–present
- Children: 4, including Liv Tyler and Mia Tyler
- Relatives: Jon Foster (son-in-law)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo